This candidate will help us drive insights about our business customers across the customer lifecycle. As part of a cross functional team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with product, marketing, design and sales to understand the needs of our customers, analyze market context and surface opportunities to delight our customers and drive our business forward.
Accountability and Objectives:
- Design and conduct customer research, both quantitative and qualitative, that helps us understand the market and our customers’ needs.
- Identify and explore new opportunities to bring customer feedback into the product lifecycle, understanding the customer journey from awareness through purchase and product usage.
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including focus groups and interviews
- Work with product/ marketing to identify key areas of detraction in the customer journey and and craft research plans designed to gather insights to address those areas.
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, marketing and operations managers, and engineers to ensure research you deliver is integrated into every aspect of the customer lifecycle and provides a holistic view of our users
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich storytelling via presentations, reports
- Adapt and innovate research methods to meet needs of the business by delivering high quality insights in a fast paced work environment, and by contextualizing for specific use cases
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Previous experience driving research programs that have had a lasting impact on marketing, product and design decisions
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking