The L&D owner helps our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, the person should be passionate about helping people learn and grow by developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, designing e-learning/ in-house courses, career plans, workshops and more.
· Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and human resources department
· Create and execute learning strategies and programs
· Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
· Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
· Produce training materials for in-house courses
· Assess the success and efficiency of any development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
· Develop effective induction programs for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
· Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
· Track budgets and negotiate contracts
· Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of effective learning and development methods
· Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
· Experience in project management and budgeting
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
· Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors; problem solving skills
· Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial engineering, Business Administration, Management or other related field.
· At least two years of experience in related areas