The job of a Product Designer at TAPSI is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In this, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions user. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- We're interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The UX team plays an integral part in gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design.
- Design compelling user experiences that are engaging and sticky enough that we can engage a user to learn to read while enjoying it.
- Design for extreme simplicity such that the product is immediately usable by anyone, regardless of age, education level or previous exposure to digital products.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as UI/UX Designer or product designer
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD or Figma)
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design and UI specifications
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- at power up our applications