Human Capital (HR) Analyst
The Human Capital (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
· Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
· Reporting on consolidated HR metrics
· Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
· Prepares dashboards of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
· Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve development plans and organizational culture.
· Create functionality and tools for management reporting
· Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
· May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
· May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. (Master in excel)
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
· Comfortable with high pace of change
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial engineering, Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields.